You’ve never thought that moving in or out of an apartment or condo can play on your nerves that much. As it turned out, this type of move involves special conditions you didn’t dare even to consider.
Along with arranging the lease stuff, facilities documentation, packing, and planning the whole move from A to Z, you’ve also got to deal with strict rules and regulations, stairs, narrow hallways, elevators, parking space, and whatnot. Wow, it looks like that’s too much for a moving rookie or a busy person who knows the true value of time.
That is why the ABA moving company Miami FL is here to get the job done for you. We’ve been in the moving business for more than 15 years, and there is hardly an apartment relocation we can’t deal with. Our Miami movers will navigate all move-related challenges and ensure you move to a new place absolutely stress-free.
Qualified Apartment Movers
One of the challenges you might face when carrying an apartment or condo move is compliance with restrictive rules. As one of the experienced moving companies Miami, we have vast expertise in arranging condo moves and will help you handle the property management of your apartment complex.
The ABA Miami moving company employs solely qualified and trained movers who have the right skills and experience in apartment relocation. We go the extra mile to ensure you have a stress-free high-rise apartment move at a fair cost. Our movers near me will downsize, pack, store, deliver your household to any spot, whether it’s just across the street or in another state. What is more, they will do it with utmost care to protect the apartment from scratches or dirt.
If you are uncomfortable letting strange people enter your apartment and get access to all your belongings, let us assure you that this is a completely natural concern. But with ABA local movers, you can get your peace of mind. We carefully check every candidate for the history of administrative violations, drug addiction records, so we are 100% confident in their integrity.
We Save Your Time and Money
If you are pressed for time and have a limited budget, you might think that hiring movers in Miami FL is unnecessary, and you can handle it on your own. Or you might be tempted to hire cheap movers Miami hoping that they will save the day and spare you from the hassle at a ridiculous rate.
In fact, both cases might work for you, but you should understand the risks from the get-go. You might not be aware of all the regulations of your apartment complex or will miscalculate and fail to pack on time. Cheap movers can do more harm than good by damaging your belongings or breaking the arranged deadlines. Besides, they might not have the right equipment to carry the condo move.
You run no risk when working with ABA Moving company Miami. We’ll take care of time-consuming relocation tasks like packing, waste disposal, and so on while you’ll free your time for more critical things.
Besides, the lack of moving experience can lead to cosmetic damage of walls or floor as you move out or in. According to the apartment policies, you’ve got to cover the damage to the property. Our local moving company Miami will spare you from this trouble. Our movers are skilled at moving bulky furniture pieces even through tight spots without any dents in the walls or scratches on the floor. With ABA Moving, you are protected from paying fees as our moving specialists do not mess up.
Rental Move Out Checklist
We know that arranging a household move can be embarrassing. That is why we have compiled a checklist that would help you live through this period in a sound mind and with minimal expenses.
Month Before the Move Out
- Create a moving plan – Schedule all the tasks to keep track of the relocation progress.
- Make an inventory – Create a list of all your possessions by room.
- Declutter – Get rid of stuff (donate, sell, recycle) you won’t need at a new place.
- Start collecting packing materials – Get boxes, wrapping materials, and other stuff.
- Arrange Miami moving services – Schedule the move with the local moving company.
- Notify the landlord – Some rental properties will require written notice.
- Take care of utility connections – Ensure a utility service connection (gas, electricity, Internet) the day before you move to a new place and disconnect it from an old address for the day after the move.
Week Before the Move Out
- Start thorough cleaning – Clean windows, light fittings, tile since leaving the apartment in poor condition can cost you extra fees.
- Fix any damages – This will ensure you get your security deposit back.
- Check the bills – Make certain all the bills are fully paid.
- Start packing – Pack unnecessary things first, then proceed with items you are frequently using.
- Make arrangements – Schedule parking, elevator, or stair use for the move day.
- Take care of little ones – Consider getting a babysitter or a person who will take care of your pet during the move day.
The Big Move Day
- Do a final check of your property – Check if you do not leave anything behind.
- Note the utility readings – Not to have problems with the landlord when you move out.
- Lock the windows, doors – Also turn off all the switches.
- Have a ‘priority box’ at hand – Pack a box with things you’ll need as you arrive at a new place.
Why ABA Movers
The local helpers from the ABA Moving company will make your apartment move a breeze. The deep understanding of regulations that guide the move-in and move-out processes and the dedication of our team will spare you from any hassle. Our Miami Florida movers will navigate the relocation process, so you do not have any issues with the landlord. We carefully move your possessions and protect the building’s space to save you from any fees for the property damage. Before we take things out of your apartment, we will wrap doors, walls, and protect the elevator to avoid any accidental harm.
Our movers in Miami have the qualification to move specialty items like antiques, fine art, and other precious stuff. We make sure that your belongings get to the new destination in the exact condition they left your old apartment.
With ABA Moving, you get your peace of mind as you vacate and obtain professional assistance that makes the condo move a cakewalk.
Aventura, Bal Harbour, Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton, Coconut Creek, Coconut Grove, Cooper City, Coral Gables, Coral Springs, Dania, Davie, Deerfield, Delray, Doral, Florida City, Fort Lauderdale, Greenacres, Hallandale, Hialeah, Hollywood, Homestead, Jupiter, Kendall, Lake Worth, Loxahatchee Groves, Margate, Miami Beach, Miami Lakes, Miami, Miramar, North Lauderdale, North Miami Beach, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palms Springs, Parkland, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano, Riviera, Royal Palm Beach, Southwest Ranches, Sunny Isles, Sunrise, Tamarac, The Acreage, Wellington, West Palm Beach, Weston, Wilton Manors