At this trying time our nation faces with the COVID-19 pandemic, we here at ABA Moving will continue to operate, as movers are still designated as ‘essential business’ in transportation, and that we are taking precautionary measures to ensure that we all stay safe. We will get through this!
Firstly, we are following strict hygiene and checkup regimens on our offices, trucks, and employees. Anyone who shows any signs of sickness will not be allowed to work. In addition we are sanitizing our trucks and equipment regularly and are using gloves and protective masks to safeguard your health and ours. We are committed to following all best practices and guidelines for sanitation and for cleanliness, and are taking all of the necessary precautions as we proceed to service your move. Here is a list of measures that we have put in place, as well as tips for your safety.
- All estimates will be provided over the phone, email or virtually, till further notice.
- Pre-move wellness checks for both our customers and our crew members, where all will be asked to advise us if you feel ill or suspect exposure to the virus. For our movers it would be mandatory that they stay home, and for our customers, moving services can be rescheduled, postponed or cancelled to mitigate risk, should that be necessary.
- Our crews are equipped with gloves and masks for both of our protection.
- We are implementing social distancing as much as possible and ask that you help us toward that aim.
- When available and appropriate, open doorways and windows to increase air circulation and ventilation.
- It is our hope and our expectation that you will take the same precautionary measures that we are taking, and that will also sanitize and wipe down any and all exposed surfaces and furniture prior to our arrival. Anything that you can do to help keep our working conditions safe and sanitary for our men, is equally appreciated.
Thank you for choosing ABA Moving — we will continue to provide the top-level moving service you have come to expect from us.
Be well and stay safe!